Fellowship - Paediatric Nephrology
Among the finest Paediatrician in the city, Dr. Tarun Mehra is known for offering excellent patient care.
She regularly attends Delhi Paediatrics Association meets conducted every month and presents papers during the academic and scientific meet. She was actively involved in taking bedside clinics for undergraduate students and also attended rural health camps and disability assessment camps in rural areas organized by the state government.
• M.B.B.S – Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University; (First Attempt)
• M.D (PEDIATRICS) –Maulana Azad Medical College (First Attempt)
• Fellowship – Paediatric Nephrology at AIIMS
• 3 years of post-graduate experience at Department of Paediatrics, Lok Nayak Hospital, and Maulana Azad Medical College; Delhi (1500 bedded hospital) Delhi for 3 years
• 3 years Senior Residency Department of Paediatrics Lok Nayak Hospital; Delhi (7th June 2007 to 7th June 2010).
• Attending Consultant – Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj (7th June 2010 to 31st July 2011)
• Paediatric Nephrology Fellow – AIIMS (1st August 2011 to 22nd May 2012
• Attending Consultant – Kailash Super Speciality Hospital, Noida (23/05/2012-31/08/2013)
• Authored the Book Review of Paediatrics till June 2015
• Submitted Thesis on RCT of Effect of Lifestyle Modification on Endothelial Function in Overweight Children
• Om Bhikshu Medical Centre, Nirman Vihar, Delhi
• Director of Paediatric Unit at Vidya Jeevan, Ortho & Pedics Speciality Centre, Vigyan Vihar, Delhi.
• Gold Medal 2006 Best Paper – Sarla Vaishnava Award-for Metabolic Diseases
• Qualified For DNB Paediatric Haemato-oncology Entrance Exam
CME and Workshops
• Attended Paediatrics Nephrology Workshop 2007 At AIIMS and January 2011 at AIIMS
• Attended Paediatric Cardiology CME 2005 at Maulana Azad Medical College
• Attended Paediatric Endocrinology CME 2005 at Indian Habitat Centre
• Attended Workshop on Biomedical Statistics 2006
• Attended CME on Current Issues in Paediatrics at LHMC in 2005
• Attended Paediatrics Advanced Life Support 2007 at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket