This is called an autoimmune reaction, or autoimmune cause, because the body is attacking itself.
There is no specific diabetes causes, but the following triggers may be involved
- Viral or bacterial infection
- Chemical toxins within food
- Unidentified component causing autoimmune reaction
Type 2 diabetes causes are usually multifactorial – more than one diabetes cause is involved. Often, the most overwhelming factor is a family history of type 2 diabetes.
This is the most likely cause.
There are a variety of risk factors for type 2 diabetes, any or all of which increase the chances of developing the condition.
- Living a sedentary lifestyle
- Increasing age
- Bad diet
- Other type 2 diabetes causes such as pregnancy or illness.
For Appointment Call: 9811173783, 9911173780