Dr. Jatinder Kumar has over 47 Years of Experience and 33 years as a specialist
A qualified medical practitioner, Dr. Jatinder Kumar is a Neurosurgeon and also practices at Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital in Kaushambi, Ghaziabad. He is a member of the Delhi Medical Council.
This medical professional is proficient in identifying, diagnosing, and treating the various health issues and problems related to his medical field. He has the requisite knowledge and the expertise not just to address a diverse set of health ailments and conditions but also to prevent them. As a trained medical professional, he is also familiar with the latest advancements in his field.
Usually, on the first visit, this practitioner thoroughly understands and documents the patient's medical history and discusses the various health issues they are currently facing. Following this, the doctor may conduct a simple examination to check and confirm the symptoms of the ailment. Based on this examination, this physician prescribes a suitable course of action, be it medication or further diagnostic tests.
• MBBS - Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS-BHU), 1975.
• MS - General Surgery - Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS-BHU), 1978
• MCh - Neuro Surgery - All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, 1989.
Some of the services provided by the doctor are:
• Petrosal Sinus Sampling,
• Paediatric Neurosurgery,
• Foot Drop,
• Vagus Nerve Stimulation (Epilepsy),
• Peripheral Neurosurgery, etc.